A new book on pit bulls and the great American dog war

Three years ago, I received an email from a writer who wanted to interview me on what I knew about the history of bulldogs and bull and terrier types. I have received several emails like these over the years.  They … Continue reading

Posted in Pet Care And Pest Control Articles | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

NJ Vet, Dr. Lisa Aumiller, is 1 of 20 nominees for America’s Favorite Vet through the American Veterinary Medical Association, AVMA…

Dr. Lisa Aumiller of HousePaws Mobile Veterinary Service  in Mt.  Laurel, NJ, has been nominated for America’s Favorite Vet.  She’s the only vet from New Jersey, and I’m hoping to help her bring the title home! The winner becomes the spokesperson … Continue reading

Posted in Pet Care And Pest Control Articles | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Why did this dog fly first class on American Airlines?

The Poodle (and Dog) Blog

Posted in Pet Care And Pest Control Articles | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

NJ Vet, Dr. Lisa Aumiller, is 1 of 20 nominees for America’s Favorite Vet through the American Veterinary Medical Association, AVMA…

Dr. Lisa Aumiller of HousePaws Mobile Veterinary Service  in Mt.  Laurel, NJ, has been nominated for America’s Favorite Vet.  She’s the only vet from New Jersey, and I’m hoping to help her bring the title home! The winner becomes the spokesperson … Continue reading

Posted in Pet Care And Pest Control Articles | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

The American farmer–the 1% who feed the 99%

Photo courtesy of Life on a Colorado Farm Today the American farmer, representing 1% of the population, grows food for the other 99% of us. Not having to produce our own food allows us to become business owners, doctors, teachers, … Continue reading

Posted in Pet Care And Pest Control Articles | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

The Loyal Working Companion Dog: American Pit Bull Terrier

This breed of dog, also fondly called as APBT, is known for its loyalty and intelligence. The dogs with this breed make excellent companions since they are very aggressive because of their protective nature. How, then, are they different from … Continue reading

Posted in Pet Care And Pest Control Articles | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment