Owner is convinced a popular pet toy nearly killed their dog

According to Channel 3 News in Ohio, it all started when Laci, a 10-year-old Labrador, vomited for days, finally throwing up a piece of “thick red plastic.” Her owner is convinced that it came from a Kong that Laci chewed through since the whole top part of it was missing. After many trips to the vet and $ 8000 in veterinary expenses, Laci is still in ICU fighting for her life. Millions of Kongs have been…
The Poodle (and Dog) Blog

Posted in Pet Care And Pest Control Articles | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>