I know that I’m always excited to announce giveaways, but I’m especially thrilled about this one you guys. That’s because the prize combines two of my absolute favorite things: jewelry and DIY projects!
Designer Yael Falk uses a rare technique (involving a tiny crochet hook and her hands) to create gorgeous wire jewelry pieces that are sold in museum shops and on her website, YoolaDesign. When describing her finished pieces, Yael says that “less is more” is her main design concept. “I wish I could design with air, but since I can’t, I use thin, delicate wires to create clean, geometric jewelry that in some designs ‘cages’ air.” How cool is that?!
In addition to creating jewelry, Yael also runs workshops in her studio and designs DIY kits to teach her technique to others. And now she’s offering Bubby and Bean readers the chance to win her Wire Crochet YoolaCuff Kit so one of you can create your own stunning cuff bracelet! The kit is a $ 62 value and includes all of the following, packaged in a beautiful gift box:
1. 1 CD with both a step-by-step video file and a written PDF tutorial
2. 1 crochet hook (size 0.6)
3. 2 spools of color copper wire (28 g/0.3 mm)
4. 1 medium size ISK Starter Loom
5. tube clasp (8 looms)
I wish I could win this one!
To enter, just visit the YoolaDesign website, then leave a comment below telling me which item is your favorite.
Once you’ve completed the mandatory entry above, you can also gain one additional entry for each of the following. (*Please list each extra entry in a SEPARATE comment in order for it to count).
- Like YoolaDesign on Facebook
- Follow YoolaDesign on Twitter
- Follow YoolaDesign on Pinterest
- Follow YoolaDesign on Instagram
- Follow Bubby & Bean on Instagram
- Post the top image from this post to Instagram with the following caption: Follow @yooladesign and @bubbyandbean to win a Wire Cuff DIY Kit! #bubbyandbeangiveaway #giveaway
- Tweet this: Enter the Bubby & Bean and @yoola GIVEAWAY to win a DIY Wire Cuff Bracelet Kit! via @MotM_EcoFashion http://bit.ly/bubbyandbean
- Pin the top image from this post on Pinterest
- Click the Facebook ‘Like’ button below to like this post on Facebook
This giveaway will run through June 26th and is open to Bubby and Bean readers worldwide. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced shortly after. (Important: Please make sure to check back and/or leave a way to contact you in your initial entry.)
Thanks again to Yael and YoolaDesign for giving Bubby and Bean readers the chance to win one of her incredible DIY kits! Good luck!